Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
I am having the same issue but am on a PC not a Mac, is there a solution to this problem?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issue but am on a PC not a Mac, is there a solution to this problem?
Would understand if it is changed for everyone, but only a few of my colleague . none of us are using Mac as well.
Hope they provide a rollback option for this.
We are also facing the same problem in our organisation. Users are feeling uncomfortable with such changes. Microsoft should look into it and provide the users a user friendly interface. Not all the users are good in handling the changes.
Do we have any solution to make the send button back to the bottom?