Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-15T00:57:26+00:00

    I need to know how to revert it back to bottom, it was bottom this morning and now sudden it is on top. Care to provide solution?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-16T02:09:44+00:00

    I am having same issue. It randomly appeared up top.

    However, other Mac users in my org - don't have an issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-16T15:28:48+00:00

    Is there anyway I can change the send back to the bottom of the message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-16T15:35:36+00:00

    So no one knows how to resolve this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ron-6928 4,991 Reputation points
    2023-03-16T15:53:52+00:00

    It is the new UI. You can't do anything to change the UI unless Microsoft provides an option to change it in the settings. It's sort of like accessing a website that's just been changed to a new look and you want the old look back. That ain't possible unless the webmaster provides an option to roll back to old look.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments