Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T18:09:59+00:00

    I'm so aggravated!!!! LOL

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T18:02:07+00:00

    And yep! its happened again to me.

    That's why i posted my quick fix the first time it Happened to me since no developers had talked about a fix for it.

    And I No clue why its happening, Let alone happening again! Microsoft must be trying to do a testing rollout for this design.

    I have not had the best experience with this and I know most People just don't like the changes haha.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T17:53:26+00:00

    Jeff,

    So it happened to you again? Why is it some people and not others? Some of my co-workers do not have this issue.

    This needs to get resolved, it's driving me crazy.

    Best-Carolyn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T17:05:53+00:00

    Sadly My first patch hasn't worked this time around as well.

    I'm thankful that I can still access all my templates still this time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T16:50:47+00:00

    Did not work for me :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments