Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T21:12:50+00:00

    Nope! Microsoft told me to clear cashe or try private browser. Neither option worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T19:52:03+00:00

    You were able to fix it? All I know is one day it went back to normal, meaning how we all prefer where the button is at the bottom along with all the other attachments, etc. Someone else stated they had a fix for the last time but this time around that fix is not working. This better not be permanent!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T19:42:06+00:00

    Plus one! Please move send button / attachments etc. Back to bottom of email when sending. This is causing a huge disruption to my productivity. I remember this happened a couple of months ago and I was able to fix it but now I cant

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T15:31:45+00:00

    Couldn't agree more with this thread it is not user friendly for someone who is responding to emails and sending attachments all day. Thank you Microsoft for making my work day longer and harder...no this is not a compliment. You can explain to my boss why it's taking forever! Not happy, no I will not be paying for this product on my home computers anymore.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-16T15:38:58+00:00

    When will this be fixed again with the send button at the top? Why are they doing this again? Leave the send button and attachments at the bottom.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments