Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-31T14:52:59+00:00

    Its not only happening with MAC devices it happens with Microsoft 365 outlook as-well

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-30T15:36:12+00:00

    Still not fixed!!!! Also, I cannot paste anything into my emails like I used to. Whatever they did this time is messed up!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-30T03:00:40+00:00

    I'm having the same issue on Windows OS.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-30T02:21:28+00:00

    It is still not fixed, right? It's been a LONG time....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T17:11:32+00:00

    What if its not Mac and its doing it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments