Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-16T15:35:36+00:00

    So no one knows how to resolve this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-16T15:28:48+00:00

    Is there anyway I can change the send back to the bottom of the message.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-16T02:09:44+00:00

    I am having same issue. It randomly appeared up top.

    However, other Mac users in my org - don't have an issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-15T00:57:26+00:00

    I need to know how to revert it back to bottom, it was bottom this morning and now sudden it is on top. Care to provide solution?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-17T07:14:36+00:00

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/outlk_webbus-outtop_email/how-to-move-the-send-button-to-the-bottom/f64b3dc9-21d5-4186-80aa-5fd3057f79d6?messageId=e9e88298-3343-4de8-a2e2-60fe9ba3c3aa I have submitted another post in regard to this issue, and here's the solution Microsoft has provided, but it does not work for me after I tried a few times. Anyone could share if it works for you?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments