Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T21:17:50+00:00

    This is a horrible update. I like the information down at the bottom? PLEASE put it back if possible. This is not a good upgrade AT ALL!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-21T06:51:41+00:00

    We are also facing the same problem in our organisation. Users are feeling uncomfortable with such changes. Microsoft should look into it and provide the users a user friendly interface. Not all the users are good in handling the changes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-17T00:14:02+00:00

    Would understand if it is changed for everyone, but only a few of my colleague . none of us are using Mac as well.

    Hope they provide a rollback option for this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-16T17:40:48+00:00

    I am having the same issue but am on a PC not a Mac, is there a solution to this problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Ron-6928 4,991 Reputation points
    2023-03-16T15:53:52+00:00

    It is the new UI. You can't do anything to change the UI unless Microsoft provides an option to change it in the settings. It's sort of like accessing a website that's just been changed to a new look and you want the old look back. That ain't possible unless the webmaster provides an option to roll back to old look.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments