Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Completely agree. It does not feel like an upgrade in terms of user experience but quite clearly a regression.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Completely agree. It does not feel like an upgrade in terms of user experience but quite clearly a regression.
This new layout is NOT user friendly I don't like it at all it should give you the option move the quick access bar to the bottom and you should be able to customize it to your liking and needs.... I have to say this is the worst layout you could have decided to use.
This is unbelievable as the majority of the people want it back the other way and it is not bringing a unified experience. They really need to consider who uses it and give us what we want.
As per the article Microsoft 365 Roadmap | Microsoft 365, this change was implemented to bring a unified experience on the web closer to the classic and new Outlook for Windows. So, I don't think this will be reverted back.
Regards,
iSantp
Its been too long put the button back or let us move it!!!!