Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Microsoft has not responded if ever. This is the worst customer service. I cannot believe this is being disregarded.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Microsoft has not responded if ever. This is the worst customer service. I cannot believe this is being disregarded.
Please give us an update Microsoft, this has slowed down my work productivity so much!!
PLEASE MICROSOFT, fix this.
Its not only happening with MAC devices it happens with Microsoft 365 outlook as-well
Still not fixed!!!! Also, I cannot paste anything into my emails like I used to. Whatever they did this time is messed up!