Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
I'm having the same issue on Windows OS.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having the same issue on Windows OS.
It is still not fixed, right? It's been a LONG time....
What if its not Mac and its doing it?
Nope! Microsoft told me to clear cashe or try private browser. Neither option worked.
You were able to fix it? All I know is one day it went back to normal, meaning how we all prefer where the button is at the bottom along with all the other attachments, etc. Someone else stated they had a fix for the last time but this time around that fix is not working. This better not be permanent!!