Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T15:31:45+00:00

    Couldn't agree more with this thread it is not user friendly for someone who is responding to emails and sending attachments all day. Thank you Microsoft for making my work day longer and harder...no this is not a compliment. You can explain to my boss why it's taking forever! Not happy, no I will not be paying for this product on my home computers anymore.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T17:53:26+00:00

    Jeff,

    So it happened to you again? Why is it some people and not others? Some of my co-workers do not have this issue.

    This needs to get resolved, it's driving me crazy.

    Best-Carolyn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T17:05:53+00:00

    Sadly My first patch hasn't worked this time around as well.

    I'm thankful that I can still access all my templates still this time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T16:50:47+00:00

    Did not work for me :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T02:13:39+00:00

    it seems this feature has come back again for mac user...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments