Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-28T13:20:27+00:00

    This new layout is NOT user friendly I don't like it at all it should give you the option move the quick access bar to the bottom and you should be able to customize it to your liking and needs.... I have to say this is the worst layout you could have decided to use.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-29T01:21:16+00:00

    Do we have any solution to make the send button back to the bottom?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-22T21:17:50+00:00

    This is a horrible update. I like the information down at the bottom? PLEASE put it back if possible. This is not a good upgrade AT ALL!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-21T06:51:41+00:00

    We are also facing the same problem in our organisation. Users are feeling uncomfortable with such changes. Microsoft should look into it and provide the users a user friendly interface. Not all the users are good in handling the changes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-17T00:14:02+00:00

    Would understand if it is changed for everyone, but only a few of my colleague . none of us are using Mac as well.

    Hope they provide a rollback option for this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments