Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T14:00:22+00:00

    Is there any way we can revert the change? The send button comes back on the top left again today. Should at least give us the option as to where we would like it. It's really inconvenient not seeing all the recipients when you reply emails cuz they are folded.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T18:02:07+00:00

    And yep! its happened again to me.

    That's why i posted my quick fix the first time it Happened to me since no developers had talked about a fix for it.

    And I No clue why its happening, Let alone happening again! Microsoft must be trying to do a testing rollout for this design.

    I have not had the best experience with this and I know most People just don't like the changes haha.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T16:25:53+00:00

    The issue with the send button at the top got fixed and it's back again today. Why is this happening?? I want the email send button at the bottom. This is crazy that this keeps happening. Please fix it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-13T09:21:52+00:00

    We're seeing this 'feature' for Windows OWA as well. Is there a way of reverting this change?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-09T18:48:42+00:00

    So this was an update they did? If so, are they going to fix it? This needs to get fixed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments