Scroll bar for Outlook email contacts has disappeared

Anonymous
2022-10-17T08:23:54+00:00

I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10

Lee

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-25T00:07:08+00:00

    Ditto!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-25T16:10:10+00:00

    My scrollbar is gone again! I begged you not to send out another update!!!! fix this now!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-25T16:11:12+00:00

    My scroll bar in the middle of my Contact lists is gone again! I begged you not to send anything out again! It was fixed! NOw I can't get to my contacts again and this is screwing up my job!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-25T16:57:36+00:00

    The fix for Outlook Desktop got pushed out another day due to a blocking bug. The fix will be available when we see Version 2210 listed for Current Channel, Update history for Microsoft 365 Apps (listed by date) - Office release notes | Microsoft Learn. Current ETA is 10/26/22.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-25T17:07:45+00:00

    I restarted my computer and it's fixed again... dont' do anything please!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments