Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
That's just it. I do and I'm on a Mac. This is really killing my business !
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10
Lee
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That's just it. I do and I'm on a Mac. This is really killing my business !
Colleen,
Since you are seeing this with OWA I checked and do see this is being tracked as incident EX447405. A workaround would be to use Outlook Desktop or Outlook for Mac. The service team is urgently working to fix it. Below is the update from the Service Health Dashboard:
--
Title: Some users may be unable to view all items in the People tab in Exchange Online via Outlook on the web
User Impact: Users may be unable to view all items in the People tab in Exchange Online via Outlook on the web.
More info: Specifically, users will only be able to view the number of people in the People tab that appear in the window when opened. Users can't scroll through to see other people.
Current status: We’ve determined that a recent scheduled service update, applied to a section of infrastructure responsible for populating the People tab, contained a change which is inadvertently causing impact. We’ve developed and validated a fix which we have begun deploying to the affected infrastructure, which will revert the offending change and remediate impact. We expect to be able to provide an estimated time of completion by the time of the next scheduled update.
As of this morning my scroll bar is back and I'm steaming full ahead with work!!! Shout out to everyone having that problem.. .it will get fixed!!!!
My scroll bar is still not working. Looking forward to it being fixed asap...
Thank you. My scroll in people is now working, but I will update my email addresses and keep an on going excel copy off line in case this happens again.