Scroll bar for Outlook email contacts has disappeared

Anonymous
2022-10-17T08:23:54+00:00

I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10

Lee

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T10:15:01+00:00

    Thanks. I know about that method. It will give me access to 15 to 20 addresses for each letter of the alphabet. It helps but I don't understand why Microsoft who owns this will not fix it, if it is such a major prob. with many clients.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T10:49:30+00:00

    I don't see any up & down button in relation to the contact list

    I have a desktop PC

    I opened my Outlook email on an Apple Mac & the scroll bar was there!!

    Up to you Microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T10:59:45+00:00

    Yes.but it is the contacts that I want to be able to scroll. Why did Microsoft take this action from us? I want to be able to see ALL my contacts by scrollling!!!!

    Another poster pointed out that you can start a new email message.

    Click on To and scroll the list.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T11:01:27+00:00

    on this website, we are not Microsoft employees so we have to wait for Microsoft to fix it,

    and by up and down I mean the buttons on your keyboard.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T11:01:48+00:00

    does the buttons work to scroll up and down?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments