Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
The letters are clickable.
Search still works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10
Lee
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
yes alphabet letters are clickable but only one email address comes up when you click a letter. I want to be able to scroll the whole of my email address contacts!
yes alphabet letters are clickable but only one email address comes up when you click a letter. I want to be able to scroll the whole of my email address contacts!
This issue only affects the contacts list
Yes.but it is the contacts that I want to be able to scroll. Why did Microsoft take this action from us? I want to be able to see ALL my contacts by scrollling!!!!