Scroll bar for Outlook email contacts has disappeared

Anonymous
2022-10-17T08:23:54+00:00

I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10

Lee

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T10:15:01+00:00

    Thanks. I know about that method. It will give me access to 15 to 20 addresses for each letter of the alphabet. It helps but I don't understand why Microsoft who owns this will not fix it, if it is such a major prob. with many clients.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T10:05:12+00:00

    Thanks, but there is NO up and down button. If I download another version that will not give me access to my hotmail acc. will it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T07:50:15+00:00

    Yes, it is becoming a serious issue, I can see that there are other people who have reported this issue, but there is yet to be a fix for it. but there is not much that we can do now other than wait.

    Can you use the up and down button to go up and down?

    or can you download the app version of outlook? it may not have the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T05:32:47+00:00

    Hi Mustafa

    I have cleared out my history & cache & tried with Microsoft Edge but still no scroll bar

    This is becoming a serious issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T04:55:17+00:00

    unfortunately, I can not find a fix for this issue, this is an issue that has been ongoing since 2016 but there is yet to be a solution for it.

    I would recommend resetting your settings such as deleting your history, and clearing out a cache of your browser to see if it gets fixed, since you are using windows can you also check it with Microsoft edge to see if you have the same problem?

    Kind regards

    Mustafa

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments