Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
The up & down keyboard buttons do not work for this issue
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10
Lee
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The up & down keyboard buttons do not work for this issue
does the buttons work to scroll up and down?
on this website, we are not Microsoft employees so we have to wait for Microsoft to fix it,
and by up and down I mean the buttons on your keyboard.
Yes.but it is the contacts that I want to be able to scroll. Why did Microsoft take this action from us? I want to be able to see ALL my contacts by scrollling!!!!
Another poster pointed out that you can start a new email message.
Click on To and scroll the list.
I don't see any up & down button in relation to the contact list
I have a desktop PC
I opened my Outlook email on an Apple Mac & the scroll bar was there!!
Up to you Microsoft