Scroll bar for Outlook email contacts has disappeared

Anonymous
2022-10-17T08:23:54+00:00

I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10

Lee

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-19T15:17:22+00:00

    That's just it. I do and I'm on a Mac. This is really killing my business !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-19T00:08:29+00:00

    Hi Colleen

    i dont know if you have seen my previous posts but i have a PC & nothing seems to solve the scroll bar issue

    However, I tried on my partners Mac & it worked-I dont think she has the latest updates

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T22:34:22+00:00

    I'm thinking you're talking about an app on my pc or mac... I'm talking about the Outlook through my browser! I just found out that it's a different issue altogether. So how do we fix the issue with using Outlook through my browser.? I'm currently using Chrome.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T21:31:03+00:00

    I was not aware Mac had this specific issue. I see other attachment issues on Mac and those show as fixed, Fixes or workarounds for recent issues in Outlook for Mac (microsoft.com).

    I'm not sure if this is the issue but if so, it says to install the latest update Attachments missing from emails when using macOS Big Sur (microsoft.com).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-18T21:03:17+00:00

    How would I do this on a MAC?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments