Scroll bar for Outlook email contacts has disappeared

Anonymous
2022-10-17T08:23:54+00:00

I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10

Lee

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-17T09:02:34+00:00

    Hello! My name is Mustafa, and I am an Independent Advisor as well as a long-time Microsoft user. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue, and I am hopeful that I will be able to help you find a satisfactory solution.

    does this issue happen if you use your account in another browser?

    does it appear and then disappear? or is it just gone?

    can you also share a screenshot of this issue?

    Please let me know if this doesn't work or if you need further assistance.

    Warm Regards,

    Mustafa

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments