Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I restarted my computer and it's fixed again... dont' do anything please!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10
Lee
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I restarted my computer and it's fixed again... dont' do anything please!
The fix for Outlook Desktop got pushed out another day due to a blocking bug. The fix will be available when we see Version 2210 listed for Current Channel, Update history for Microsoft 365 Apps (listed by date) - Office release notes | Microsoft Learn. Current ETA is 10/26/22.
My scroll bar in the middle of my Contact lists is gone again! I begged you not to send anything out again! It was fixed! NOw I can't get to my contacts again and this is screwing up my job!!!!!
My scrollbar is gone again! I begged you not to send out another update!!!! fix this now!
Ditto!!