Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Thanks, but there is NO up and down button. If I download another version that will not give me access to my hotmail acc. will it?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using Outlook for the web on Windows 10
Lee
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks, but there is NO up and down button. If I download another version that will not give me access to my hotmail acc. will it?
Yes, it is becoming a serious issue, I can see that there are other people who have reported this issue, but there is yet to be a fix for it. but there is not much that we can do now other than wait.
Can you use the up and down button to go up and down?
or can you download the app version of outlook? it may not have the same issue.
Hi Mustafa
I have cleared out my history & cache & tried with Microsoft Edge but still no scroll bar
This is becoming a serious issue
unfortunately, I can not find a fix for this issue, this is an issue that has been ongoing since 2016 but there is yet to be a solution for it.
I would recommend resetting your settings such as deleting your history, and clearing out a cache of your browser to see if it gets fixed, since you are using windows can you also check it with Microsoft edge to see if you have the same problem?
Kind regards
Mustafa
Hi Mary
It seems a few of us are currently finding this problem. I havent found a solution yet but there is a more roundabout
way of scrolling your contacts.
Go to new message
Cick on the To button in the address field
Contacts can be scrolled here
Delete the email
This could be a temporary fix