I have the same as Coffeecup, cannot delete as normal, have tried binning it using the icon on the email heading, but it does not show in deleted items folder, but the minute I open my emails window it comes in again, my Antivirus does not remove it, probably because it thinks it is Microsoft and it is alright, cannot forward it to report it or move it to junk, it is parading as from Microsoft, the email says upgrade your Microsoft account, the Ad wants to charge $6.99 a month for upgrade, but there is nowhere in this email or ad to delete, my toolbar does not show its icons for delete or move or junk, nothing, yet does for my other e-mails. It is disrupting my internet access interrupting it, Even if I chose to clean my PC and have to reload all my stuff I do not think this will stop it coming in again