How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Anonymous
2023-05-05T07:12:36+00:00

How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-16T03:18:20+00:00

    Hi,

    Has it been udpated yet for new outlook, i still seem could not import the pst files

    please advise

    thanks

    ling

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-06T21:15:36+00:00

    I am in a similar situation. I archive emails that are more than a year old to a pst file. Every two years I start a new pst file. This way I don't need to keep 20,000+ emails on my server. If I need to find an old email, I simply search my pst files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-15T07:29:47+00:00

    I have the same problem. As I use Outlook on my home PC I keep the classic Outlook alongside the New Outlook so I have access to my PST files. The published roadmap indicates that PST support should be available in New Outlook from March 2025.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-12T18:19:24+00:00

    I agree. But it seems the Microsoft does not care., no apparent follow up on their earlier promise to add PST support.

    Does anyone know of a third-party vendor who can support PST archives?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-12T17:05:12+00:00

    Do we really need to tell Microsoft that support for PSTs is needed? That is a given.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments