Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Agree. What kind of idiots do they employ at Microsoft? I have been totally screwed by them.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Agree. What kind of idiots do they employ at Microsoft? I have been totally screwed by them.
I second Shawn's comment. This has created the same problem for me as now I have to save my archive from my faulty C: drive and wait until you support .pst files again in order for me to recover my email history. Thanks a bunch.
Well, a few months ago I made the decision to say goodbye to Outlook because pst files can no longer be used. I switched to Thunderbird and it took some hard work to get everything set up again, but now that it works, it works really well. I'm now considering looking at Microsoft's other products to see if I can part ways with those as well. Takes some time, but it ultimately saves money and annoyance.
Yep, the NEW outlook that doesn't work with pst files is a piece of ****.
Microsoft needs to get their **** together and fix this issue 😤
Why would Microsoft test their Dev Sprints on the active user community...?
ESPECIALLY without telling them and giving an option to stay on the last stable release?
Losing functionality and being moved to an MVP in-dev app is not acceptable for commercial use. I just spent DAYS migrating my mail from Gmail to bring it into the Microsoft ecosystem (paying $75 to boot because Microsoft don't offer a free tool to do this!!!!) only to find out that I can't import my newly created .pst into the 'New' Outlook.... how do you think I'm feeling about Microsoft right now?
ANYONE reading - be warned. I'm already regretting my decision.