How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Anonymous
2023-05-05T07:12:36+00:00

How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Hal Hostetler MVP-Outlook 12,011 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2023-11-17T15:43:43+00:00

    FWIW, local (.PST) files are still shown as "Planned" in all the available documentation...

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-24T22:41:36+00:00

    How can i add my PST files on new version of outlook. After the update I can no longer see my Outlook 2019 .PST files.

    The new version is totally worthless if I cannot access my .pst files which was possible in the outlook 2019 version. if this is still in development what is the expected role out date??

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-04T13:10:28+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-04T07:34:29+00:00

    You can always go back to the regular version of Outlook if you are dependent on pst files.

    The New Outlook is still under development and shouldn't be used in a work environment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T09:53:09+00:00

    Hello,

    Unfortunately, I have some wird problems. In my company, there was a change, and my previous email address was moved to another server. To migrate, we had to delete the user account in Outlook (from the control panel). Unfortunately, the new version still remembers the previous account and tries to log into it (I tried to uninstall it, uninstall all Microsoft 360, and many more - deleting PST files, etc.).

    Do you have an idea where the new Outlook data with account configuration exists on computer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments