Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?
(*Moved from Office insider.)
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
Lost all my contacts
There are lots of people who have this problem including myself. Yet nobody has provided a solution. Will MicroSoft organizatiom please do something to help and to stop this happening any more!!!
Here's how I retrieved mail and contacts when they disappeared from my Outlook (older version, not the new one). I clicked View in the ribbon, then Folder Panes, then Normal. Evidently, they were there all along but were not displayed.
I recommend switching to the new Outlook for those who are having problems with Outlook's many quirks. It doesn't have as many bells and whistles, is still a bit quirky, but I can function with it. I have two accounts there, one Comcast and one Gmail. When I'm using the Gmail account, the calendar and contacts are synchronized with Google Calendar and Google Contacts.
Hallo,
das war mal eine ordentliche Antwort und Hilfreich. Vielen Dank.
MfG
dH