all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T16:12:48+00:00

    How do I restore my contacts in Outlook

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-21T20:03:02+00:00

    Old outlook will not open and the new outlook is missing all my contracts and appointments

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-22T08:42:40+00:00

    Hallo,

    zum einen kam die Antwort in Englisch, womit ich wenig anfangen kann.

    Und vor allen Dingen, kommt man nur umständlich bzw. gar nicht auf die Antwortseite.

    Wenn auf den angezeigten Button gezeigt wird, kommt man lediglich in die Verkaufsreklame von Microsoft. Das ist echt billig.

    dH

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-22T11:14:20+00:00

    I only read English

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments