all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T20:40:46+00:00

    How was this resolved. My contacts are missing also in hotmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T21:04:12+00:00

    I was spoofed and hacked pretty badly in this recent, past October. Why me? I'm just a Nobody! I wound up manually re-entering all of my contacts into my Outlook account. They were not retrievable from Microsoft. It took a lot of time and patience, contacting who knows who to get family, friends, etc. back in my contact list. I created an account with another email server just to establish another contact list in a second recoverable place. And I no longer sync my Outlook contact list with my phone. So, I now have three unsynced contact lists. Plus I wrote all of my contacts onto a real paper list. If I lose one list, I have back-up others.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-28T10:06:18+00:00

    Hallo,

    ich hätte mich ja gerne dem Problem mit angeschlossen. Aber es ist alles in Inglisch. Und davon

    verstehe ich technisch nicht soviel. Es ist mir sowieso ein Rätsel, weshalb man Problemanfrage

    nicht in der jeweiligen Landessprache zeigt. Vielleicht fehlt Microsoft ein kleines Tässchen KI?

    dH

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments