all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-06T14:40:20+00:00

    After accepting the offer to try to Outlook App in Windows 11, there was a migration process. Now my contacts no longer appear on live.com, and they never appeared in the new Outlook App. If I open the Mail app in Windows 11, and click on People, the contacts still present.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-07T20:43:50+00:00

    I want to call BS on this. I DID NOT DELETE MY CONTACTS. OUTLOOK DID. Unless I get them back immediately, w/o jumping thru hoops, I will take my email else where. I have had had this email for 20 years - Id rather not change it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-08T04:44:34+00:00

    Where do I find my Outlook contacts on a computer that crashed, with the contents supposedly recovered in full? I have been using Microsoft 365 with Window 10, with my primary email gmail. I had tens of thousands of Outlook contacts in People, updated through Sept. 30, 2023, including many recent ones that I urgently need to launch a book this month upon which I've worked years. In the recovery process, I can find only pst folders from 2015 or previously. with the main path Users/username/ etc.

    Thanks in advance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-09T22:20:45+00:00

    need to speak to someone

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments