all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T21:32:48+00:00

    I am trying to locate my Contacts list. It disappeared when I moved to a new computer. Almost all of them are gone. I did not delete anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-17T20:24:22+00:00

    my new outlook file has not retained the list of contacts from the older file. How can I recover them?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-30T14:48:46+00:00

    I noticed 9/28/23 when i logged into my laptop the contacts were all missing. I have not made any changes.

    What is the current build number of your MS Office program? I don't know what this question is asking.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-01T05:45:27+00:00

    I have no ideas what a build number might be or its connection with this problem. Can you explain?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments