Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?
(*Moved from Office insider.)
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
I ended up doing that too - most of them were on my laptop. I'm now manually generating a .pst file occasionally for backup offline. I don't want this to happen again.
My issue was going from Windows 10 mail to Outlook. All my contacts in Windows 10 mail are not available in Outlook (awful). I will have to rebuild from scratch. I can switch back to Win 10 mail to get them but will have to manually enter them in Outlook. I am now still using Win 10 mail due to don't have time to do this. Sad state of affairs. I think I'll do my own email list in Excel as backup.
Hi Dana - What format are you using to built your .pst file. In Excel? Data on a contact on one row with each part of it in its own cell?
Thanks for any help.
Candy
all my contacts have disappeared how do i regain them.