all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-13T16:48:30+00:00

    I had Microsoft 365 installed with the help of a Microsoft tech who remotely uninstalled my Microsoft Office 2007 and then installed Microsoft 365. When he did this I lost all my saved contacts, emails and folders created in Outlook 2007. How can I retrieve these files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T23:00:41+00:00

    I just converted to office 365 in the cloud and lost my calendars and contacts folders that were in Microsoft Office 2013 and 2019

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T07:57:42+00:00

    How to find all my contacts that has disappeared?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T12:10:26+00:00

    I had to enter them manually. Luckily most of the contacts were on my iPad.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments