Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?
(*Moved from Office insider.)
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
Thank you for your reply. I have all my contacts in the old outlook but none of them are in the new outlook. My email works fine in the new version. I need to know how to get my contacts in the new version.
My entire contact list in Outlook has disappeared. How do I get it back.
PLEASE HELP! My contacts list is gone. It tries to open and then dissappears. I can send e-mails as the persons e-mail shows us when I am sending a new mail but I can't open my contacts list to delete or add a new contact. Is anyone working on this problem to fix it?
I can't see the response to the same question I have.
All of my contacts suddenly disappeared 30 minutes ago in Outlook 365 and I cannot find a way to restore them.
Please point the way.
Charlie