Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?
(*Moved from Office insider.)
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
How do I restore my contacts in Outlook
Hallo,
ich hätte mich ja gerne dem Problem mit angeschlossen. Aber es ist alles in Inglisch. Und davon
verstehe ich technisch nicht soviel. Es ist mir sowieso ein Rätsel, weshalb man Problemanfrage
nicht in der jeweiligen Landessprache zeigt. Vielleicht fehlt Microsoft ein kleines Tässchen KI?
dH
I was spoofed and hacked pretty badly in this recent, past October. Why me? I'm just a Nobody! I wound up manually re-entering all of my contacts into my Outlook account. They were not retrievable from Microsoft. It took a lot of time and patience, contacting who knows who to get family, friends, etc. back in my contact list. I created an account with another email server just to establish another contact list in a second recoverable place. And I no longer sync my Outlook contact list with my phone. So, I now have three unsynced contact lists. Plus I wrote all of my contacts onto a real paper list. If I lose one list, I have back-up others.
How was this resolved. My contacts are missing also in hotmail.com