all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T11:07:39+00:00

    Thank you for your reply. I have all my contacts in the old outlook but none of them are in the new outlook. My email works fine in the new version. I need to know how to get my contacts in the new version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T09:41:36+00:00

    Hallo,

    das war mal eine ordentliche Antwort und Hilfreich. Vielen Dank.

    MfG

    dH

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-10T07:48:58+00:00

    Here's how I retrieved mail and contacts when they disappeared from my Outlook (older version, not the new one). I clicked View in the ribbon, then Folder Panes, then Normal. Evidently, they were there all along but were not displayed.

    I recommend switching to the new Outlook for those who are having problems with Outlook's many quirks. It doesn't have as many bells and whistles, is still a bit quirky, but I can function with it. I have two accounts there, one Comcast and one Gmail. When I'm using the Gmail account, the calendar and contacts are synchronized with Google Calendar and Google Contacts.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-09T10:25:38+00:00

    There are lots of people who have this problem including myself. Yet nobody has provided a solution. Will MicroSoft organizatiom please do something to help and to stop this happening any more!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments