all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-13T16:48:30+00:00

    I had Microsoft 365 installed with the help of a Microsoft tech who remotely uninstalled my Microsoft Office 2007 and then installed Microsoft 365. When he did this I lost all my saved contacts, emails and folders created in Outlook 2007. How can I retrieve these files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-09T22:40:45+00:00

    I can't see the response to the same question I have.

    All of my contacts suddenly disappeared 30 minutes ago in Outlook 365 and I cannot find a way to restore them.

    Please point the way.

    Charlie

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-04T17:15:08+00:00

    PLEASE HELP! My contacts list is gone. It tries to open and then dissappears. I can send e-mails as the persons e-mail shows us when I am sending a new mail but I can't open my contacts list to delete or add a new contact. Is anyone working on this problem to fix it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T18:58:17+00:00

    My entire contact list in Outlook has disappeared. How do I get it back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments