all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T21:32:48+00:00

    I am trying to locate my Contacts list. It disappeared when I moved to a new computer. Almost all of them are gone. I did not delete anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-10T20:41:03+00:00

    My contacts in Outlook® disappeared at about the same time that I got a notice that my Microsoft 365 OneDrive was full (5 gb storage) and I'd no longer receive email in Outlook® (as of August 1 late afternoon, that occured as threatened). I just changed to the new Personal Family plan (which is also what I had previously except I'd get more storage...1 TB). Getting the new subscription resulted in the emails importing almost immediately (after restarting my computer). However, I can only access one single contact in Outlook® out of a couple of thousand contacts, I don't know where to go to recover them, I was not the one that deleted them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-10T09:25:10+00:00

    Hi

    I have Office 365 for Mac, a recent software update seemed to have caused issues with Outlook, one of them being all my contacts disappeared from the people folder.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-01T17:03:56+00:00

    Hello

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link:Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

    Thank you for understanding.

    Sincerely

    Khou Sun

    Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments