all my contacts in outlook disappeared. how to retrieve?

Anonymous
2023-04-24T15:47:12+00:00

all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?

(*Moved from Office insider.)

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-09T22:24:12+00:00

I just sent message 2 minutes ago

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T08:52:30+00:00

    Just loaded outlook and same problem for me - can you help.

    Alan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T04:11:34+00:00

    all my contacts have disappeared how do i regain them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T19:54:00+00:00

    Hi Dana - What format are you using to built your .pst file. In Excel? Data on a contact on one row with each part of it in its own cell?

    Thanks for any help.

    Candy

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T19:50:33+00:00

    My issue was going from Windows 10 mail to Outlook. All my contacts in Windows 10 mail are not available in Outlook (awful). I will have to rebuild from scratch. I can switch back to Win 10 mail to get them but will have to manually enter them in Outlook. I am now still using Win 10 mail due to don't have time to do this. Sad state of affairs. I think I'll do my own email list in Excel as backup.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments