Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?
(*Moved from Office insider.)
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
How do I restore my contacts in Outlook
Hallo,
ich hätte mich ja gerne dem Problem mit angeschlossen. Aber es ist alles in Inglisch. Und davon
verstehe ich technisch nicht soviel. Es ist mir sowieso ein Rätsel, weshalb man Problemanfrage
nicht in der jeweiligen Landessprache zeigt. Vielleicht fehlt Microsoft ein kleines Tässchen KI?
dH
How was this resolved. My contacts are missing also in hotmail.com
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more