Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?
(*Moved from Office insider.)
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
Where do I find my Outlook contacts on a computer that crashed, with the contents supposedly recovered in full? I have been using Microsoft 365 with Window 10, with my primary email gmail. I had tens of thousands of Outlook contacts in People, updated through Sept. 30, 2023, including many recent ones that I urgently need to launch a book this month upon which I've worked years. In the recovery process, I can find only pst folders from 2015 or previously. with the main path Users/username/ etc.
Thanks in advance.
After accepting the offer to try to Outlook App in Windows 11, there was a migration process. Now my contacts no longer appear on live.com, and they never appeared in the new Outlook App. If I open the Mail app in Windows 11, and click on People, the contacts still present.
I noticed 9/28/23 when i logged into my laptop the contacts were all missing. I have not made any changes.
What is the current build number of your MS Office program? I don't know what this question is asking.
my new outlook file has not retained the list of contacts from the older file. How can I recover them?