Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
all contacts in outlook have disappeared. How can I retrieve them?
(*Moved from Office insider.)
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just sent message 2 minutes ago
I had to enter them manually. Luckily most of the contacts were on my iPad.
I just converted to office 365 in the cloud and lost my calendars and contacts folders that were in Microsoft Office 2013 and 2019
I had Microsoft 365 installed with the help of a Microsoft tech who remotely uninstalled my Microsoft Office 2007 and then installed Microsoft 365. When he did this I lost all my saved contacts, emails and folders created in Outlook 2007. How can I retrieve these files.
I can't see the response to the same question I have.
All of my contacts suddenly disappeared 30 minutes ago in Outlook 365 and I cannot find a way to restore them.
Please point the way.
Charlie