Outlook App keeps crashing on iPhone iOS 16.0.2

Anonymous
2022-09-28T03:38:32+00:00

iPhone 14 Pro iOS 16.0.2 and the newest Outlook .

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-10-03T16:15:40+00:00

    Yep! It's working again. Hallelujah!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-10-03T18:46:18+00:00

    I have been having the same problem since mid-September. I just uninstalled Outlook, installed the iOS 16.02 update. Reinstalled Outlook (version 4.2238.2) and it worked well for about half an hour. Now, it is constantly crashing.

    Prior to doing this update, I did a test and it seems to be crashing at the point of connecting to the server to sync email and events. It does not crash if I turn off my connections. My next test is going to look at each individual account to see if it is account specific. I have an outlook.com (i.e., HoTMaiL) account and an Office 365 account. We'll see if it is one or the other or both.

    UPDATE: I tested by removing my Office 365 account and with just outlook.com, it did not crash when syncing. When I added my Office 365 account back it crashed immediately on syncing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-10-08T12:09:53+00:00

    i have the same issue, i tried to remove/reinstall Outlook, reset phone to factory default, tried to install outlook on another iphone (11, IOS 15.7), both phone have the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-10-08T14:38:58+00:00

    Tried on iphone 14, IOS 16.0.2, the same issue, crashing at the point of connecting to the server to sync email and events, finished download items then crashed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-10-09T06:51:55+00:00

    I'm office365 account too. You should go to MSFT to work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments