Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Same exact issue for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
iPhone 14 Pro iOS 16.0.2 and the newest Outlook .
I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same exact issue for me.
I am experiencing the same issue. I noticed threads were turned on after the recent update, so I went into settings and turned them back off. As soon as I did that the app crashed, and now it will not reopen.
Here as well, restart / reboot, reinstall and change of email account password (to prevent loops) are not working.
IOS 16.0.2
Outlook 4.2238.1
Hi, I have the same issue, multiple uninstalls/reboots etc. was the issue where i toggled the conversation thread to on the app then crashed and now will not load. Seems to be uninstalling the app does not clear the app data, or it comes back on re-install, there does not seem to be any way to reset the outlook app, have deleted data from icloud backup but still the same
Microsoft just released an outlook app update and the issue is fixed for me, got to app store and pull down on updates to refresh to get it
Chris