Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
What is the latest version?
What I installed just a few days ago appears to work Ok for a while after resetting the account, but after a day or so it starts getting wonky again.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
iPhone 14 Pro iOS 16.0.2 and the newest Outlook .
I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue.
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
What is the latest version?
What I installed just a few days ago appears to work Ok for a while after resetting the account, but after a day or so it starts getting wonky again.
4.2238.1
No - still the same problem for me even after installing the newest release of outlook.
Same for me on iphonex
After multiple restarts and updates I deleted the Outlook app and tried again. The AP stops crashing but the inbox is still organized by thread even though the toggle is off. Switching the toggle to on is what started this in the first place. Leaving it as is allows me to use the app but the layout is not good.