Outlook App keeps crashing on iPhone iOS 16.0.2

Anonymous
2022-09-28T03:38:32+00:00

iPhone 14 Pro iOS 16.0.2 and the newest Outlook .

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-28T22:19:49+00:00

    Right. I forgot to note the search magnifying glass location changed.

    I unfortunately had to wipe my phone and restore from a backup over a week old. (And I’m still getting things reconfigured.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-28T22:50:20+00:00

    There’s clearly a glitch in the latest outlook update. I’ve tried everything suggested in this thread and it still isn’t working. A fix or patch needs to be released asap.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-29T02:14:23+00:00
    1. Outlook version: 4.2238.0

    1. Yes, I have, but symptoms reappear. I just reset it again, seems to be working for now?
    2. I did update iOS to version 16.9.2

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-29T10:57:27+00:00

    Yes it’s an outlook release problem. My 2nd phone which is not even on IOS 16 was fine until the latest outlook update slipped through and now I have the same issues on that - all messages suddenly put into conversation threads though this time I know not to try to undo that so just have to put up with it until Microsoft sorts out outlook and issues a new update!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-29T13:44:52+00:00

    Thank you for providing us with the requested information. I've been investigating this issue on my end, and this time I'm updating both iOS and Outlook to identical versions. I'd want to know whether this is an issue with all of these versions or just your iPhone. I will inform you as soon as possible.

    Image

    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

    Sincerely,

    De Paul | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Where you are😥

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments