Outlook App keeps crashing on iPhone iOS 16.0.2

Anonymous
2022-09-28T03:38:32+00:00

iPhone 14 Pro iOS 16.0.2 and the newest Outlook .

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-30T12:31:41+00:00

    Hi, I have the same issue, multiple uninstalls/reboots etc. was the issue where i toggled the conversation thread to on the app then crashed and now will not load. Seems to be uninstalling the app does not clear the app data, or it comes back on re-install, there does not seem to be any way to reset the outlook app, have deleted data from icloud backup but still the same

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-09-30T11:59:28+00:00

    Here as well, restart / reboot, reinstall and change of email account password (to prevent loops) are not working.

    IOS 16.0.2

    Outlook 4.2238.1

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-09-30T11:43:21+00:00

    I am experiencing the same issue. I noticed threads were turned on after the recent update, so I went into settings and turned them back off. As soon as I did that the app crashed, and now it will not reopen.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-09-30T11:21:56+00:00

    Same exact issue for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-09-30T11:00:07+00:00

    After multiple restarts and updates I deleted the Outlook app and tried again. The AP stops crashing but the inbox is still organized by thread even though the toggle is off. Switching the toggle to on is what started this in the first place. Leaving it as is allows me to use the app but the layout is not good.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments