Outlook App keeps crashing on iPhone iOS 15.5

Anonymous
2022-07-14T16:59:13+00:00

I updated my Outlook app last week and since the update it crashes immediately upon opening. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue. I'm running the latest version of the Outlook app, and I'm using iOS 15.5, which is up to date as of today. How can I fix this issue?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-31T21:27:08+00:00

    How can I disable and remove Safari from the home screen? I have disabled safari from screen time=> content => allowed applications it's not the same?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-31T19:50:03+00:00

    disable and remove Safari from the home screen...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-31T19:42:24+00:00

    I have tried everything.

    1. Soft reset phone.
    2. Delete and reinstall applications
    3. From screen time allowed apps disable Safari
    4. Clear safari case
    5. Reset all iPhone settings

    I don't think there is much more that I can do apart from a total hard reset of the phone which I am not willing to do for one app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-31T18:59:21+00:00

    I removed Safari from the desktop and it worked

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-31T18:41:36+00:00

    iPhone 12 Pro Max

    iOS 15.6

    Outlook 4.2229.0

    OneDrive 13.26

    Both apps start crashing on opening on the same day on my device. Not any other MS applications (Teams and Office) have been affected.

    It's driving me crazy. I tried everything without success. I have an open ticket 1042139210with the MS Outlook support team and waiting for a response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments