Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
The issues continues. I updated today and the app keeps crashing. I’ve done everything everyone else has. Very frustrating!!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I updated my Outlook app last week and since the update it crashes immediately upon opening. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, cleared my cache in Safari, restarted my iPhone, switched airplane mode on and off, and nothing has resolved the issue. I'm running the latest version of the Outlook app, and I'm using iOS 15.5, which is up to date as of today. How can I fix this issue?
Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The issues continues. I updated today and the app keeps crashing. I’ve done everything everyone else has. Very frustrating!!!
I am having the exact same issue as of this morning - Outlook updated on my iPhone and now it just crashes everytime i open it. I have tried all the removing/deleting/restarting/turning off Safari/removing company profile restriction (I think), etc, etc. This is my work email and I am on call via email. This is awful. What is the resolution to this???
only the factory reset solved the issue..
I tried so many things over the last 6 weeks before..
I am having the same issue, tried Microsoft and they could not help
As of yesterday, my outlook IOS app crashes on startup
IOS 16
Letest app store version (as of about 3 days ago)
I've tried deleting, re-installing ,re-starting phone etc
Mail (apple version) works fine, as do the accounts via web pages, laptop and desktop pc
Any ideas?
THanks
Unfortunately I solved the problem after completely deleting and reinstalling the phone. My problem was related to Company Profile, which was not correctly installed or updated during installation or update. I'm not sure if you have the same situation or not but if the situation is the same, you can try to delete your company profile completely and then reinstall the company profile only according to our IT support. In my case, this didn't work so I needed to completely reinstall the phone. I hope that this helps a bit